B-Complex Injection 30mL Vial
||US-licensed medical health professionals
||General nutritional support
||Helps with migraine prevention
The vitamin B-Complex Injection is a popular choice for general nutrition supplementation - containing vitamins B 1,2,3,5, and 6. Show More
B-Complex Injections are a popular choice for general nutrition supplementation due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. B-Complex Injections contain essential B vitamins such as: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Dexpanthenol (B5) and Pyridoxine (B6). B vitamins help boost energy, support immune system and cardiovascular function and promote a healthy metabolism. These essential nutrients play an important role in converting food into fuel and staying energized throughout the day.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) required for carbohydrate metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system. Because Thiamine is essential for glucose metabolism, it plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function. Deficiency of Thiamine can result in nerve disorders.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Riboflavin is naturally present in some foods and is an essential component of two major coenzymes that play major roles in energy production, cellular function, metabolism of fats as well as growth and development. The conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3 also requires riboflavin and supports why B vitamin supplementation should be balanced.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) also called niacin, this vitamin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system and enhances insulin secretion and sensitivity. Niacin, a name coined from nicotinic acid vitamin, and can be found in several forms. The human body can make niacin from the amino acid tryptophan with the help of another B complex vitamin, riboflavin.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) also called pantothenate, is vital to living a healthy life. Like all B complex vitamins, B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats for energy. It is naturally found in many food sources and "Pantothenic," actually means "from everywhere," because it is available in so many food sources.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) also known as Vitamin B6, is essential in the formation of healthy red blood cells and supports more vital bodily functions than any other vitamin. B6 is needed to release energy from the food we eat. It cannot be stored in the body so it must be obtained from either food such as: potatoes, bread, meat, fish, eggs, beans, bananas, and nuts or you have to get it in supplementation. Vitamin B6 is required for the production of Serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that controls mood, appetite, sleep patterns and sensitivity to pain.
Compounded medications are customized pharmaceutical products and have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as safe and effective for the treatment of any medical condition. Compounded medications offered as an alternative to FDA approved medications and may contain FDA approved medications and non-FDA approved medications.