Select your time!
US-Licensed Medical Providers & Pharmacies
MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C Injection 10mL Vial
|US-licensed medical health professionals|
|Boosts metabolism and energy|
|Supports fat burning|
|Enhances immune system|
MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C is a lipotropic injection formulated to help burn fat, boost energy, support weight loss and promote a healthy metabolism. Show More
This injection combines the following nutrients making it great for general health and wellness:
- B complex vitamins: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), pantothenic acid (B5) and pyridoxine (B6), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Lipotropic agents: Methionine, Inositol and Choline
- Amino acids: Arginine, L-Carnitine
- Vitamin C
B complex Vitamins
Vitamin B complex refers to the eight B vitamins that play an important role in converting food into fuel, staying energized and supporting a healthy metabolism. B-Complex Injections are a popular choice for general nutrition supplementation due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. People with deficiencies can experience symptoms that slow them down - namely fatigue, lack of mental clarity and a weakened immune system.
This injection uses five of the eight B complex vitamins that each contribute valuable benefits to this therapy:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) required for carbohydrate metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system. Because Thiamine is essential for glucose metabolism, it plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function. Deficiency of Thiamine can result in nerve disorders.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Riboflavin is naturally present in some foods and is an essential component of two major coenzymes that play major roles in energy production, cellular function, metabolism of fats and growth and development. The conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3 also requires riboflavin and supports why B vitamin supplementation should be balanced.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) also called niacin, this vitamin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system as well as enhancing insulin secretion and sensitivity. Niacin, a name coined from nicotinic acid vitamin, and can be found in several forms. The human body can make niacin from the amino acid tryptophan with the help of another B complex vitamin, riboflavin.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) also called pantothenate, is vital to living a healthy life. Like all B complex vitamins, B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats for energy. It is naturally found in many food sources and "Pantothenic," actually means "from everywhere," because it is available in so many food sources.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) also known as Vitamin B6, is essential in the formation of healthy red blood cells and supports more vital bodily functions than any other vitamin. B6 is needed to release energy from the food we eat. It cannot be stored in the body so it must be obtained from either food such as: potatoes, bread, meat, fish, eggs, beans, bananas, and nuts or you have to get it in supplementation. Vitamin B6 is required for the production of Serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that controls mood, appetite, sleep patterns and sensitivity to pain.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin or Cyanocobalamin) B12 is fundamental in many biological processes including DNA synthesis and fatty and amino acid metabolism. B12 is purported by its users and medical providers to help speed up overall metabolic processes and create a greater feeling of overall energy and well-being. Individuals who have a B12 deficiency need to supplement with vitamin B12 or risk developing deficiency symptoms. The human body is not capable of producing vitamin B12 on its own, there for it must be consumed in the diet. Consumption of vitamin B-12 may be an effective agent to speed up metabolism, especially if the individual has a deficiency.
Lipotropics are substances that affect fat metabolism in the body. These lipotropic agents are structurally and functionally closely related to the B-vitamins and are involved in the homeostasis of energy production from fat. These compounds are often employed together in the hope of potentiating fat-loss, thus while the MIC mixture and B-vitamins are often injected separately, they are part of the same overall injection cycle. The non-vitamin compounds (MIC) that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism, elevate the movement of and utilization of fat, and provide the needed metabolic environment of the body for a fatty acid (fat) mobilization and utilization.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that acts both as a Lipotrope, involved in the breakdown of fat during metabolism; and an antioxidant, protecting the body from free radical damage obtained from toxic metals. The sulfur component of methionine is important for healthy skin and hair as well as strong nails. Your body cannot produce this amino acid on its own and must be obtained through methionine rich foods or through a supplement. Methionine is a major constituent of S-adenosylmethionine, which is naturally produced in the body. S-Adenosylmethionine (also known as SAMe) powers over 200 enzymes necessary for healthy cell growth. In the brain, SAMe is required for nerve cells to make energy, properly transmit nerve signals and produce key mood-related neurotransmitters. SAMe has also been found to be helpful in pain relief, depression, liver disease, and other conditions.
- Inositol is a sugar-like molecule, referred to as a sugar alcohol. Inositol is best when combined with choline to increase fat burning activity. Inositol may be effective in reducing insulin resistance, a condition to which your body becomes resistant to the activities of the hormone insulin leading to excess blood glucose levels and a host of symptoms and dysfunctions. Inositol helps boost immune system and lower cholesterol levels. Inositol plays a role in nerve transmission and fat metabolism. Inositol works at the cellular level and is thought to prevent the formation of cancer and may even shrink pre-existing cancers.
- Choline is an essential amino acid that is usually classified as a B vitamin. Choline is considered a lipotropic, which helps break down accumulating fats in the liver lowering cholesterol deposits. Choline is an important precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is involved in several important functions. Acetylcholine functions as a nootropic (smart drug) neurotransmitter enabling the communication between neurons and potentially enhancing mental performance and blood flow to the brain.
- L-Arginine is converted by the body into another important substance - nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes blood vessels which is vital for healthy blood flow to the heart and organs throughout the body (including genitals). Nitric oxide aids blood vessels to maintain the flexibility needed for unrestricted blood flow. Due to Arginine’s positive effects on blood circulation, workout performance and muscle recovery time improves, leading to an increase in your fat burning rate. This improved blood flow can also help improve and maintain blood pressure and a proper sexual function.
- L- Carnitine is produced by the liver and kidneys and helps the body turn fat into energy by elevating certain enzymes that are needed by the body to effectively metabolize sugars, starches and other carbohydrates. Studies show carnitine reduces body fat, increases muscle mass, improves stamina and strength and lessens fatigue; which may all contribute to weight loss. Anyone who exercises can benefit from carnitine supplementation because it can help reduce the accumulation of lactic acid, which is responsible for the burn felt inside the muscles during strenuous exercise.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen, an important structural component of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, and bone. Vitamin C also plays an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, which are critical for brain function. In addition, vitamin C is involved in the process of transporting fat into cellular organelles called mitochondria, where the fat is converted to energy. Vitamin C is also a highly effective antioxidant and in small amounts can effectively protect important cells from free radical damage.
- PROMOTES FAT BURNING & WEIGHT LOSS. Contains lipotropic agents, methionine, inositol and choline, to help speed up overall metabolic processes for effective fat burning and weight loss. Amino acids help boost exercise performance, prevent muscle loss and promote weight loss.
- BOOSTS ENERGY & METABOLISM. B12 and B complex vitamins help boost energy and support a healthy metabolism.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY CELLS & IMMUNE SYSTEM. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps boost immune system health, protects against cardiovascular disease and promotes healthy cell growth.
* Ingredients: Methionine 12.5mg, Inositol 25mg, Choline 25mg, Thiamine (B1) 50mg, Riboflavin (B2), 5mg, Niacinamide (B3) 50mg, Pantothenic Acid (B5) 5mg, Pyridoxine (B6) 1.25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 1mg, L-Carnitine 100mg, L-Arginine 12.5mg, Vitamin C 50mg, Lidocaine 15mg per mL- 10mL Vial
Disclaimer: Compounded medications are customized pharmaceutical products and have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as safe and effective for the treatment of any medical condition. Compounded medications offered as an alternative to FDA approved medications and may contain FDA approved medications and non-FDA approved medications.
6 Verified Reviews5.0 Overall rating
In order to leave a review you must be logged-in.