These amino acids support the release of human growth hormone (hGH) from the brain. By naturally encouraging release of hGH, there are several health benefits that are associated with GAC supplementation.
GAC injections can help provide you with the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Lipolysis (fat loss)
- Naturally improves Nitric Oxide levels
- Improve lean muscle mass
- Prevent muscle breakdown
- Improved recovery
- Supports circadian rhythm
GAC injections can be administered prior to a workout or competition or at any time during the day. Results from GAC intramuscular injections are maximized when accompanied by well-balanced diet and regular exercise.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and make up a large portion of your cells, muscles and tissue. When amino acids are injected into the body, they stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism.
- Glutamine helps support digestive and immune system health. People who suffer from anxiety, sugar or alcohol cravings, constipation or diarrhea, a poor immune system, low muscle mass, poor wound healing or slow recovery after workouts, may benefit from glutamine supplementation.
- Arginine promotes wound healing, helps the kidneys remove waste from the body and helps maintain healthy immune system and hormone function.
- L-carnitine provides an energy boost, which helps the body turn fat into energy and will then elevates certain enzymes that are needed by the body to effectively metabolize sugars, starches and other carbohydrates.