Health and nutrition experts agree that the key ingredients in Trim® SuperBurn™ are the most effective for fat burning, energy and metabolism function.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE. Doctor-formulated Trim® SuperBurn™ is the ultimate fat burner! It supports fat burning, reduces inflammation, improves cognition, increases energy, supports weight loss and boosts metabolism.
- PROMOTES INCREASED ENERGY & WEIGHT LOSS. Trim® SuperBurn™ contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange), Guarana Seed Extract, Yerba Mate Leaf Extract and Green Tea Extract for increased energy, effective fat burning and weight loss.
- SUPPORTS INCREASED METABOLISM & REDUCE FAT DEPOSITS. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) helps reduce fat deposits, lower cholesterol and boost metabolism. Garcinia Cambogia, Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate and Yerba Mate Leaf Extract help suppress appetite and boost metabolism.
- PROMOTES REDUCED INFLAMMATION & IMPROVES COGNITION. Green Tea Extract helps reduce inflammation and Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate helps improve cognition.
- CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS. Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant and immune booster.
- L-Carnitine is an important nutrient that helps the body convert fat into energy. Fatty acids, which produce energy in the mitochondria (cell organs that produce energy for tissues), are dependent upon L-carnitine for entry. However, MCTs provide immediate energy independent of L-carnitine. Therefore, Trim® SuperBurn™ allows for best the best mitochondrial response.
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), a natural polyunsaturated fatty acid, that helps reduce fat deposits, improving body composition and lean muscle mass as well as improving immune function. Fatty acids are essential for positive health. Scientists believe that CLA works by breaking down triglycerides within fat cells, the fragments are then eliminated from the body, causing the fat cells to shrink. CLA also appears to aid in lowering cholesterol and boosting metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, sometimes called tamarind and has been touted as the single best weight loss supplement. It is a dietary aid used as an appetite suppressant and to help inhibit the absorption of fat, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- HCA (hydroxycitric acid) extract, derived from the rind of garcinia cambogia, aids in weight loss by blocking fat absorption by inhibiting a key enzyme that your body needs to make fat from carbohydrates and it suppresses your appetite.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract has many benefits way beyond weight management because it is also a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals in the body. Studies have shown this powerful supplement can aid in reducing inflammation, increase good cholesterol and has even been found to have cancer fighting properties. Green tea also helps boost metabolism and can improve concentration and mental focus without the crash.
- Guarana Seed Extract is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
- Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate improves cognition, reduces hunger and provides the benefits of a ketogenic diet without the carb restriction. Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate provides instant, sustained energy fuel for exercise and stimulates “metabolic shift” away from glucose dependence.
- Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) is used in dietary supplements as an aid to fat loss and appetite suppression. Citrus Aurantium appears to work by way of its active compound called synephrine and is often used in traditional Chinese medicine in conjunction with other herbs for a variety of medicinal purposes and contains generous amounts of Vitamin C.
- Yerba Mate Leaf is a natural form of caffeine used to relieve fatigue, improve mood and to boost metabolism.
The science behind Trim® SuperBurn™
Trim® SuperBurn™ contains a potent combination of nutrients for enhanced metabolic efficiency, improved cognitive function, sustained energy, enhanced athletic performance and appetite suppression. Achieve a keto-adapted state without a ketogenic diet. Here’s how it works.
Medium Chain triglycerides (MCT) - The fatty acids found in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are called medium-chain fatty acids.
MCTs are naturally abundant in the milk of cows, goats, sheep and other mammals. MCT is a common food ingredient and one of the fatty acids from coconut oil.
MCTs have been shown to provide weight management support by increasing energy, increasing fat intake and suppressing appetite, which leads to decreased food intake. This results in a loss of body weight, by reducing fat mass, but not lean muscle mass. Individuals following carb restrictive diet programs often find MCTs are easier and more effective.
MCTs provide ketones as an alternative energy source for the brain, resulting in cognitive improvements including elevated mood and cognitive and daily activity performance.
Medical studies also support that MCTs improve mental function for people suffering from Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease, as well as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, diabetes and stroke patients Beta Hydroxybutyrate (BHB) Beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB) is a ketone body which provides sustained energy for the brain, heart and muscles and is produced and burned under special metabolic conditions such as fasting and ketogenic diets. When the body is has limited carbohydrate stores, such as during prolonged exercise or after fasting, ketones are particularly valuable energy sources. BHB has been proven to support weight management, cognitive health, and athletic performance. BHB supplementation is good for people on low-carb diets and people looking to lose fat and increase lean muscle mass.
BHB and MCT are used by the body in complementary ways that provide sustained energy and decreased appetite. Ketogenic dietThe ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low carbohydrate diet (i.e. Atkins, Paleo etc.) in which carbohydrate intake is dropped to just 2 to 4 percent of daily caloric intake with remaining calories coming from natural fats (meats, fish, butter, olive oil etc.). Over time, the body becomes “keto-adapted” to consuming such a high fat diet and efficiently produces and burns ketones. Because ketogenic diets contain very high amounts of fat, it is likely to adversely affect blood lipids and digestion.
MCTs vs ketogenic diet
A key advantage to MCTs, is that ketones can be generated without the need to follow intensely restrictive ketogenic diets. Typically there is a two week keto-adapt phase with ketogenic diets to get to a state where the body is using ketones as the main energy source. Weight management, sustained energy and cognitive benefits are achieved more rapidly without any keto-adapt phase with MCTs. Excessive protein consumption is forbidden with ketogenic diets, but is acceptable with MCTs.