ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY ADRENAL FUNCTION. Doctor formulated with essential vitamins and adaptogenic herbs to support healthy adrenal function.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY METABOLISM AND HELPS INCREASE ENERGY. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Siberian ginseng improves stamina, reflexes, coordination and athletic performance.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CORTISOL LEVELS. Rhodiola Rosea Extract helps regulate cortisol production and rebalance cortisol levels.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM AND HELPS REDUCE STRESS. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and immune booster. Ashwaganda Root Extract is used to stimulate the immune system. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) helps decrease anxiety.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Natural formula including Ashwaganda Root, Rhodiola Rosea, Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root Extracts.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. All Trim® Nutrition supplements include a 60-day money-back guarantee. All Trim® Nutrition products are manufactured in the USA with Guaranteed Purity and Potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Riboflavin B2, Pyridoxine HCL B6, Pantothenic Acid (D Calcium Panthothenate B5), L-tyrosine, DL-Phenylalanine, Adrenal Cortex Powder, L-Phenylalanine, Aswaganda Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Licorice Root extract, gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate.
What do your adrenal glands do?
The adrenal glands produce hormones that help maintain the balance of many body functions during stress. The adrenal glands are absolutely vital in the production and function of all hormones produced by the body. If the adrenal glands are not functioning properly, all other hormones are affected.
Stress and the adrenal glands
When you experience stress, the brain sends signals stimulating the release of hormones to prepare and handle the stress (fight or flight response). Long-term exposure to excessive stress (emotional or physical, bad or good) can cause the adrenal glands to produce too much Cortisol (the main stress hormone). Over time, the adrenal glands can become exhausted and will no longer produce adequate Cortisol.
Reduced or inappropriate Cortisol outputs can lead to physiological changes, and can cause unwanted symptoms such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, indigestion, weight gain, reduced tolerance to stress and irregular sleep cycles
Try Trim® Adrenal Repair
Trim® Adrenal Repair supports the body’s ability to regulate stress, promotes a healthy metabolism, helps support immune function and helps improve energy and mood.*
Trim® Adrenal Repair contains the right components to help the adrenal glands recover while still trying to be productive.
- Vitamin C is commonly known as an antioxidant and immune booster and is also vital to adrenal function. Proper levels of Vitamin C are crucial for adrenal repair and adrenal hormone production.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) helps support adrenal function, decrease anxiety and maintain a healthy nervous system as well as turning food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for normal brain development and function, and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine (which influence mood) and melatonin (which helps regulate the body clock and allows you to sleep- which is crucial to adrenal repair).
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, as well as for the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol.
- Supplementation with both L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine leads to alertness and mental arousal.
- Siberian Ginseng is routinely used to improve stamina, reflexes, coordination and athletic performance as well as promoting mental vigor and alertness and reducing insomnia.
- Rhodiola Rosea extract is able to help regulate cortisol production and re-balance cortisol levels. It is valuable when either cortisol is too high or too low.
- Ashgwanda Root is considered an adaptogen that has also shown remarkable results when used as a stimulant for the immune system and for improving memory especially when the body is under physical or mental stress, both of which increase adrenal stress.
- Licorice root is frequently used to treat adrenocortical insufficiency by enhancing cortisol activity.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Trim® Nutrition
Healthy Products Created By People Who Care
Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements, protein shakes, protein bars and proprietary vitamin injections compounded in our certified, licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, for more than ten years Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.
For more information about the benefits and uses of Trim® Nutrition nutraceuticals, download our free guide: TeleWellnessMD™ Supplement Guide.
Do not use this product if pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a history of allergies without first consulting your doctor or other health care provider. Store bottle in a cool dry location. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children
Adults take 2 capsules twice daily before meals or as directed by your health care professional.