EDUCATION IS OUR PRIORITY
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. HCG has been safely used for more than 50 years. After being discovered in 1927, HCG has become an FDA approved fertility treatment for both men and women. HCG mimics another hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH), naturally produced in both men and women. LH which is produced and released by cells in the anterior pituitary gland, is crucial in regulating the function of the testes in men and the ovaries in women.
LH controls sex steroid production: Testosterone in men and Estradiol in women. The secretion of LH from the anterior pituitary gland is regulated through a system called the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPA). Gonadotropin-releasing hormone is released from the hypothalamus and binds to receptors in the anterior pituitary gland to stimulate both the synthesis and release of LH and FSH. The released LH is carried in the bloodstream where it binds to receptors in the testes and ovaries. Using this mechanism, LH can control the functions of the testes and ovaries themselves.
In men, LH stimulates Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone. As men age the volume of hypothalamus produced GnRH declines and causes the pituitary gland to release less LH. The reduction in the volume of LH decreases the available LH in the blood stream to stimulate the testes to produce testosterone. Because HCG mimics LH and increases testosterone production in the testes it is administered to patients to increase endogenous (natural) testosterone production.
In women, LH carries out different roles in the two halves of the menstrual cycle. In weeks one to two of the menstrual cycle, LH is required to stimulate the ovarian follicles in the ovary to produce the female sex hormone Estradiol. Around day 14 of the cycle, a surge in LH levels causes the ovarian follicle to tear and release a mature oocyte (egg) from the ovary, a process called ovulation. For the remainder of the cycle (weeks three to four), the remnants of the ovarian follicle form a corpus luteum. LH stimulates the corpus luteum to produce progesterone, which is required to support the early stages of pregnancy, if fertilization occurs.
HCG for Weight Loss
The use of HCG has been a safe and effective alternative for treating those millions of individuals afflicted by obesity for many years and there is research to support its safety, but minimal research supporting its effectiveness. Because we know the effects of HCG on luteinizing hormone, weight loss could be potentiated due to this simple influence. Much of the skepticism for using HCG for weight loss stems from the reduction of calories to 500 calories a day. We have found that you can modify this calorie intake to 1000 calories a day in combination with HCG injections with good results.
The amount of weight lost during treatment does not differ significantly from other treatments involving low calorie diets. What makes treatment with HCG so effective is that patients lose significantly more body fat than patients that only diet. The weight loss impact is seen in a changed body contour, with particular impact on those hard to reduce areas such as thighs and buttocks. This could be related directly to the influences of HCG rather than low calorie eating.
HCG For Detox
By reducing inflammation and balancing hormone levels, the body can achieve an elevated state of well-being. We have found a “detox” or hormonal reset can be achieved with using our HCG protocol. Although HCG has not been recognized by the FDA to be effective for weight loss, most people do report weight reduction when using the hormone.
HCG has specific and well-documented effects on the body as demonstrated during pregnancy and fertility treatments, which is why this hormone’s effects are also utilized in other medical conditions treatments. HCG injections are effectively used for the treatment of female and male infertility, with a distinct effect on the hormone system. HCG mimics another hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH), naturally produced in both men and women. LH which is produced and released by cells in the anterior pituitary gland, is crucial in regulating the function of the testes in men and the ovaries in women. It is these HCG effects that play a role in metabolism and would explain why many experience weight reductions. There are also new studies surfacing using HCG in the treatment for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, hormone imbalance and anti-aging.
If you are suffering from chronic conditions, HCG and strict lifestyle modifications are a realistic therapy to help aid in the reduction of inflammation, pain, obesity, depression, fibromyalgia, fatigue, and other hormone associated conditions. It is a simple program to try and has helped numerous people, so ask one of our Wellness providers if HCG is right for you.
* The HCG portion of the program consists of 30 days of consecutive HCG injections.
* Must use the recommended detox supplements.
* Must adhere to the recommended lifestyle changes for best results
* Can consider nutrient injections as a compliment to the HCG
HCG DETOX PROGRAM LIFESTYLE COMPONENTS
Sleep – Diet - Exercise
Sleep is an extremely important component of health and wellness. Without adequate sleep you can count on a higher risk of obesity, increased stress, and lower mental acuity. Poor sleep causes these issues because of hormone imbalance, tissue inflammation, decrease immune function, and sluggish metabolism. Fluctuations of the hormones cortisol and growth hormone (GH) can then trigger a cascade of hormone imbalances associated with several symptoms and health conditions.
Losing weight while you sleep might sound like a dream come true for dieters who work out and count calories but still struggle with stubborn pounds. Research studies published in the Annals of Internal Medicine and the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism indicate that the amount of sleep you get affects your appetite--and, consequently, your body mass index, or BMI. However, for many people, getting enough good sleep poses as much of a challenge as finding the time to exercise.
Sleeping is the time when some of the body’s most important hormones are replenished and secreted. Some are the hormones important for metabolism and weight loss. When you get a good night's sleep--at least 7-8 hours--your body produces the hormone leptin, which regulates your appetite. With enough leptin, you will feel full and satisfied after a meal. Adequate rest also regulates the hormone ghrelin, which increases appetite. Skimping on sleep reverses these positive effects, with a double whammy of less leptin and more ghrelin, so you feel less satisfied after eating and eat more food more often.
If you are trying to lose weight and want your sleep to help, here are some important tips: Set a regular bedtime, wind down by dimming lights, avoid alcoholic beverages, turning off the television and avoiding controversial or emotional topics of conversation. A bedroom conducive to good sleep is quiet, dark and cool, with a comfortable bed mattress. White-noise machines or fans might help prevent interruptions of sleep. A good tip is that the only things that should occur in the bedroom is sex and sleep.
1. Avoid taking naps
2. Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol too close to sleep
3. Avoid aggressive exercise at night. Stretching or yoga may help sleep.
4. Try not to eat food 1-2 hours prior to bed. Also, try to get most of your water intake at least 2 hours prior to bed
5. Ensure adequate exposure to natural light. Light exposure helps maintain a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
6. Stay on regular sleep cycle as sleep is a hormone driven cycle. 7. If you have poor sleep avoid reading and watching TV in bed as this can be stimulatory and provoke natural endorphins. 8. Make sure that the sleep environment is pleasant and relaxing. It is important to consider sleep disorders when you are not getting the results you expect. With sleep being an integral part of wellness, underlying disease and disorder must be uncovered. Improving sleep quality will drastically improve outcomes. Many people have symptoms which could be explained by sleep disturbances, but do not get properly evaluated and almost 95% go undiagnosed. It is important to get information that may indicate sleep disorders both from the physical exam as well as the subjective assessment forms. There are many contributing factors to sleep disturbances such as medications, drugs, caffeine, and medical conditions, but many are caused by disrupted sleep or simple sleeplessness. Diet and Nutrition The best way to support balanced hormones is to eat a nutritious diet. The building blocks for hormones are found in the foods we eat. It is recommended that we eat 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. The CDC did a study in 2010, which found that less than 30% of people come close to eating 2-3 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Over all less than 10% of the population get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet. Each year this statistic gets worse paralleling the obesity rates. The Director of FDA's Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling, and Dietary Supplements, says, "The Guidelines emphasize that supplements may be useful when they fill a specific identified nutrient gap that cannot or is not otherwise being met by the individual's intake of food, but nutrient supplements are not a substitute for a healthful diet." So, what we are finding is that the specific identified nutrient gap is our eating habits in general. Our society’s eating habits are the worse they have ever been. We are not getting close to the amounts of nutrients that our body needs especially when we look at the demands we are making on our body. Supplements that may be useful to fill an identified nutrient gap means we need to supplement most of our daily diet. Micronutrients are the driving force behind hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. With the deficient intake of fruits and vegetables and the poor nutritional quality of the majority of the foods consumed in the average American diet, we are becoming increasingly deficient in these important nutrients. Our antioxidant levels are plummeting, leaving us with poor protection against inflammation and free radical damage. Once considered an adjuvant to a healthy diet, nutritional supplements are now a requirement for our body’s immune system and antioxidant function to win the battle of damage and repair – Brent Agin, MD Nutritional Supplementation Nutritional supplements play a key role in supporting hormonal balance and are an easy way to get the much-needed nutrients that the average diet does not supply. Using vitamins, minerals and adaptogenic herbs, helps the body systems restore and improve balanced function. Adaptogens are nutrients that exert a therapeutic action to help restore systemic balance. Adaptogen herbs are nourishing to the entire endocrine (hormone) system and enhance overall vitality and health. Exercise The importance of exercise has been obviously understated. Society as a whole has become increasingly sedentary, supporting the need for exercise to be addressed as an instrumental component to a healthy lifestyle. A high percentage of children and adults do not exercise or participate in activities that promote exercise, which is another driving force behind increased inflammation. The importance of exercise for cardiovascular and pulmonary health has been established, but how important exercise is for burning fat and reducing inflammation is not emphasized. Regular exercise strengthens our muscles, builds stamina, may increase flexibility, increases circulation, keeps stress, depression and anxiety at bay, and promotes regular detoxification of excess hormones and toxins in the body. It is important to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week. All of this is very important for healthy hormonal balance and circulation to the reproductive organs. Summary There are more than 15 steroid hormones circulating in our bodies, each with its own metabolites, and an enzyme system that converts them from one steroid to another, from moment to moment: this is the steroid hormone cascade. Hormones carry messages from glands to cells to maintain chemical levels in the bloodstream that achieve balance in the body. "Hormone" comes from a word that means, "to spur on." This reflects how the presence of hormones acts as a catalyst for other chemical changes at the cellular level necessary for growth, development and energy. There are natural therapies that can help to restore hormonal balance. Eating a nutrient dense diet, regular exercise, stress management, balanced sleep, and restoring hormonal balance can improve your health-span. The TeleWellnessMD® HCG Detox and Weight Loss Programs includes the HCG, supplements, and dietary guidelines to maximize hormonal balance and reduce inflammation.
Starting at $4.33 a dose *
30 Day Plans starting at $129.95 *
Related Sexual Health Therapies:
Sermorelin Injection 15mg / Sermorelin Injection 6mg / Trim Adrenal Repair / Methylcobalamin 10,000mcg B12 Injection / Calm Injection 10ml Vial / Trim Night Cutter / Trim Power Cell / Methylcobalamin Max 50,000mcg B12 Injection / Trim Tart Cherry Day & Night / Sermorelin Injection 9mg / Bi-Mix Injection / Tri-Mix Injection / Quad-Mix Injection / Sildenafil ODT 125mg / Tadalafil ODT 25mg / Oxytocin 50IU / Trim Carb Revolution 4 Week Program / Scream Cream 30ml / Ibutamoren (MK 677) 25mg / Trim SuperBurn / B-Complex Injection 30ml / Glutathione Injections 200mg/ml 30ml Vial / CJC 1295/Ipamorelin / HCG Injection 6000IU / HCG Injection 12000IU / B-Complex Injection with B12 30ml / MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C / Ipamorelin Injection 15mg / Super Quad-Mix Injection / Melanotan II 10mg / NAD+ General Health & Wellness / NAD+ Advanced Therapy / Biotin 10mg/mL 10mL Vial / Bremelanotide (PT 141) Injection /
Related Cosmetics & Dermatology Therapies:
Mini Trim AM 120pk / Sermorelin Injection 15mg / Sermorelin Injection 6mg / Vanilla Fuel Shake / Chocolate Fuel Shake / Trim Adrenal Repair / Methylcobalamin 10,000mcg B12 Injection / Trim Night Cutter / Trim Power Cell / Trim Thermal 10ml Vial / Methylcobalamin Max 50,000mcg B12 Injection / Apple Cinnamon Fuel Shake / Trim Tart Cherry Day & Night / Lipo-B Injection 10ml Vial / Lipo-C Injection 10ml / Tri-Amino OAC Injection 30ml / Sermorelin Injection 9mg / Trim Carb Revolution 4 Week Program / Ibutamoren (MK 677) 25mg / BCAA Injection 30ml / Trim SuperBurn / B-Complex Injection 30ml / Glutathione Injections 200mg/ml 30ml Vial / CJC 1295/Ipamorelin / HCG Injection 6000IU / L-Lysine Injection 100mg/ml / HCG Injection 12000IU / BPC-157 6mg / B-Complex Injection with B12 30ml / MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C / Ipamorelin Injection 15mg / NAD+ General Health & Wellness / NAD+ Advanced Therapy / Biotin 10mg/mL 10mL Vial / Mini Trim PM 120pk / Mini Trim PM Single / Mini Trim AM Single / Mini Trim AM/PM Combo 30/30 /
Related Brain Health Therapies:
Mini Trim AM 120pk / Sermorelin Injection 15mg / Sermorelin Injection 6mg / Trim Adrenal Repair / Methylcobalamin 10,000mcg B12 Injection / Calm Injection 10ml Vial / Trim Night Cutter / Trim Power Cell / Trim Thermal 10ml Vial / Methylcobalamin Max 50,000mcg B12 Injection / Trim Tart Cherry Day & Night / Lipo-B Injection 10ml Vial / Lipo-C Injection 10ml / Tri-Amino OAC Injection 30ml / Sermorelin Injection 9mg / Trim Carb Revolution 4 Week Program / Ibutamoren (MK 677) 25mg / BCAA Injection 30ml / Trim SuperBurn / B-Complex Injection 30ml / Glutathione Injections 200mg/ml 30ml Vial / CJC 1295/Ipamorelin / HCG Injection 6000IU / L-Lysine Injection 100mg/ml / HCG Injection 12000IU / BPC-157 6mg / B-Complex Injection with B12 30ml / GAC Injection 10ml / MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C / Ipamorelin Injection 15mg / NAD+ General Health & Wellness / NAD+ Advanced Therapy / Biotin 10mg/mL 10mL Vial / Mini Trim PM 120pk / Mini Trim PM Single / Mini Trim AM Single / Mini Trim AM/PM Combo 30/30 /
RX Refills we have processed to date.
Current number of active patients.
Our BBB & Google Ratings.
Creating an Account is easy. Simply fill out the form below to get started.
Complete an online consultation with a medical provider licensed in your state.
All prescriptions, refills and consultations are easily managed in your dashboard.