EDUCATION IS OUR PRIORITY
This combination injection offers excellent combination of the B vitamins and is a popular choice for those looking for general nutritional supplementation.
The Complete injection contains most of the essential B vitamins including: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Dexpanthenol (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Methylcobalamin (B12), along with lipotropic amino acids plus Leucine and Chromium.
B vitamins can help boost energy, support immune system and cardiovascular function and promote a healthy metabolism. Lipotropics help speed up overall metabolic processes to help burn fat and increase energy. The Complete injection has also had successful outcomes for individuals suffering from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
B complex Vitamins
Vitamin B complex refers to the eight B vitamins that play an important role in converting food into fuel, staying energized and supporting a healthy metabolism. B-Complex Injections are a popular choice for general nutrition supplementation due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. People with deficiencies can experience symptoms that slow them down - namely fatigue, lack of mental clarity and a weakened immune system. This injection uses five of eight B complex vitamins that each contribute valuable benefits to this therapy.
* Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is required for carbohydrate metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system. Because Thiamine is essential for glucose metabolism, it plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function. Deficiency of Thiamine can result in nerve disorders.
* Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Riboflavin is naturally present in some foods and is an essential component of two major coenzymes that play major roles in energy production, cellular function, metabolism of fats as well as growth and development. The conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3 also requires riboflavin and supports why B vitamin supplementation should be balanced.
* Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) also called niacin, this vitamin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system and enhances insulin secretion and sensitivity. Niacin, a name coined from nicotinic acid vitamin, and can be found in several forms. The human body can make niacin from the amino acid tryptophan with the help of another B complex vitamin, riboflavin.
* Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) also called pantothenic acid and pantothenate, is vital to living a healthy life. Like all B complex vitamins, B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy. It is naturally found in many food sources and "Pantothenic," actually means "from everywhere," because it is available in so many food sources.
* Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) also known as Vitamin B6, is essential in the formation of healthy red blood cells and supports more vital bodily functions than any other vitamin. B6 is needed to release energy from the food we eat. It cannot be stored in the body so it must be obtained from either food such as: potatoes, bread, meat, fish, eggs, beans, bananas, and nuts or you have to get it in supplementation. Vitamin B6 is required for the production of Serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that controls mood, appetite, sleep patterns and sensitivity to pain.
* Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) is better absorbed than Cyanocobalamin and does not contain minute amounts of cyanide. Vitamin B12 is an essential component for proper digestion and absorption of foods and for normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fat. It aids in maintaining healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is needed to make DNA. Vitamin B12 is also involved in homocysteine metabolism and plays a critical role in proper energy metabolism, immune function and nerve function. The human body is incapable of producing vitamin B12 on its own, there for it must be consumed in the diet. Consumption of vitamin B-12 may be an effective agent to speed up metabolism, especially if the individual has a deficiency.
Lipotropics are substances that affect fat metabolism in the body. These lipotropic agents are structurally and functionally closely related to the B-vitamins or are involved in the homeostasis of energy production from fat. These compounds are often employed together in the hope of potentiating fat-loss, thus while the MIC mixture and B-vitamins are often injected separately, they are part of the same overall injection cycle.
The non-vitamin compounds (MIC) that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism and providing the needed metabolic environment for fatty acid (fat) mobilization and utilization.
* Methionine is an essential amino acid that acts both as a Lipotrope, involved in the breakdown of fat during metabolism; and an antioxidant, protecting the body from free radical damage obtained from toxic metals. The sulfur component of methionine is important for healthy skin and hair as well as strong nails. Your body cannot produce this amino acid on its own and must be obtained through methionine rich foods or through a supplement.
Methionine is a major constituent of S-adenosylmethionine, which is naturally produced in the body. S-Adenosylmethionine (also known as SAMe) powers over 200 enzymes necessary for healthy cell growth. In the brain, SAMe is required for nerve cells to make energy, properly transmit nerve signals and produce key mood-related neurotransmitters. SAMe has also been found to be helpful in pain relief, depression, liver disease, and other conditions.
* Inositol is a sugar-like molecule, referred to as a sugar alcohol. Inositol is best when combined with choline to increase fat burning activity. Inositol may be effective in reducing insulin resistance, a condition to which your body becomes resistant to the activities of the hormone insulin leading to excess blood glucose levels and a host of symptoms and dysfunctions. Inositol helps boost immune system and lower cholesterol levels. Inositol plays a role in nerve transmission and fat metabolism. Inositol works at the cellular level and is thought to prevent the formation of cancer and may even shrink pre-existing cancers.
* Choline is an essential amino acid that is usually classified as a B vitamin. Choline is considered a lipotropic, which helps break down accumulating fats in the liver lowering cholesterol deposits. Choline is an important precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is involved in several important functions. Acetylcholine functions as a nootropic (smart drug) neurotransmitter enabling the communication between neurons and potentially enhancing mental performance and blood flow to the brain.
* Chromium is an essential mineral that is not made by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Chromium is known to enhance the actions of insulin. Chromium stimulates fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis, which are important for the activities of many organ systems including the brain.
* Leucine is an essential amino acid, which cannot be manufactured in the body. Leucine is used as a dietary supplement because it has been found to slow the breakdown of muscle tissue by increasing the synthesis of muscle proteins.
* Great for general nutrition
* Improves cholesterol levels
* Improves carbohydrate metabolism
* Helps with migraine prevention
* Improves energy
* Improves mood
* Helps fat metabolism
Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline 50mg, B1 25mg, B2 2.5mg, B3 25mg, B5 2mg, B6 25mg, B12 0.5mg, Leucine 2.5mg, Chromium 0.00133mg/mL- 10mL Vial
This product is refrigerated and requires NEXT DAY air shipping upon dispensing.
For more information about the benefits and uses of vitamin injection therapy protocols prescribed by TeleWellnessMD ™ providers, download our free guide: TeleWellnessMD™ Vitamin Injection Guide.
Compounded medications are customized pharmaceutical products and have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as safe and effective for the treatment of any medical condition. Compounded medications offered as an alternative to FDA approved medications and may contain FDA approved medications and non-FDA approved medications.
Starting at $6.67 a dose *
30 Day Plans starting at $199.95 *
Related Health & Wellness Therapies:
Sermorelin Injection 15mg / Sermorelin Injection 6mg / Trim Adrenal Repair / Methylcobalamin 10,000mcg B12 Injection / Calm Injection 10ml Vial / Trim Night Cutter / Trim Power Cell / Trim Complete 10ml / Methylcobalamin Max 50,000mcg B12 Injection / Trim Tart Cherry Day & Night / Tri-Amino OAC Injection 30ml / Sermorelin Injection 9mg / Trim Carb Revolution 4 Week Program / RAS-2 (Sermorelin 6mg & HCG 6,000IU) / Ibutamoren (MK 677) 25mg / Trim SuperBurn / B-Complex Injection 30ml / Glutathione Injections 200mg/ml 30ml Vial / CJC 1295/Ipamorelin / B-Complex Injection with B12 30ml / GAC Injection 10ml / MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C / Tretinoin/CO-Q 10 * 0.025/1% Cream / Tretinoin/CO-Q 10 * 0.05/1% Cream / Tretinoin/CO-Q 10 * 0.1/ 0.1% Cream / Hydroquinone/HC/Kojic/Retinoic Acid 6/1/1/0.025 % Cream / Hydroquinone/HC/Kojic/Retinoic Acid 8/4/1/0.1% Cream / Ipamorelin Injection 15mg / Advanced Eye Repair / Eyelash Enhancer With Latanoprost for Eyelash Growth / Hair Growth Treatment - Unisex (Minoxidil/Ketoconazole/Latanoprost) / Hair Growth Treatment - Men's Only (Minoxidil/Finasteride/Ketoconazole/Latanoprost) / Melanotan II 10mg / NAD+ General Health & Wellness / NAD+ Advanced Therapy / Biotin 10mg/mL 10mL Vial / Taurine Injection 50mg/mL 30mL Vial / Thymosin Alpha 15mg / Thymosin Beta (TB 500) 15mg /
RX Refills we have processed to date.
Current number of active patients.
Our BBB & Google Ratings.
Creating an Account is easy. Simply fill out the form below to get started.
Complete an online consultation with a medical provider licensed in your state.
All prescriptions, refills and consultations are easily managed in your dashboard.